- I’m sooooo sick. This cold is kicking my ass. It improves for a bit and then comes back twice as bad. It’s terrible. Colds almost never affect me like this.
- I’m couch bound today; trying to rest up for trick-or-treating tonight. Currently watching the Poltergeist remake. I hate it. Why fuck with perfection?
- My medicine cocktail for tonight: Sudafed, caffeine, booze, and sugar. That’s the plan.
- The joints in my hands and wrists fucking kill today. Sigh.
- I’ve read 84 books this year. I’m trying to reach 100. I finished #84 last night but I’m having trouble deciding what I want to read next.
- I made a reservation for me and the kiddos at the new cat cafe. I’m so excited.
- I’m going to watch scary movies all day. Next up: The Exorcism of Emily Rose.
- We still don’t have Internet. 😡
- Ugh I need to feel better. I have so much shit to do.
- I can’t wait to eat the kids’ candy tonight.
Yesterday, I had to go all mama bear on some bitch at Target who called my kids brats simply because they were in her way for like 20 seconds. She nearly rammed her cart into Frey and then had the audacity to call her a brat. I had to go off. Not even a little bit sorry.
I woke up before the sun this morning and couldn’t get back to sleep. This horrible cold is just lingering, which doesn’t help. Anyway, D woke up for an impromptu bang, which was awesome, but I was still wired after. So I popped onto Facebook and found a Lularoe sale. Oops.
Here’s what I bought: