- I slept so very well last night. I was sort of expecting some insomnia issues since it was the first night in a new place, but I conked right out and slept through the night. I think it’s because all of the anxiety over the move is gone.
- Now I can go back to worrying about normal stuff: like work.
- The cat is being surprisingly chill about the move. I’m waiting for my punishment. It will come, I’m sure.
- The movers worked from 8:30 am to about 5 pm. It was a long day. And it rained. A lot.
- I have my treadmill back!!!! I can’t wait to get back into running.
- So many boxes. So much to unpack. But I’m actually looking forward to it. It’s going to be so much fun to set everything up. Though we’ve technically already been living together for a month, this is the first time all of our stuff has been in the same place. Blending it is going to be fun. I can’t wait to see how it turns out.
- Our furniture is being delivered Friday. So excited.
- Tonight will be the first night the kids are in the house and we are super excited to help them get their rooms set up.
My favorite part of yesterday happened late in the evening:
We walked arm in arm from room-to-room exclaiming happily and giggling over just how amazing it all is.
It almost feels dangerous to be so happy.
This is one of the top five happiest days of my life!!
“I’m Already Tired Tomorrow”
- I was going to say sorry to some people I never texted back, but meh.
- I’m tired.
- Packing is mostly complete.
- Closing is tomorrow morning. Omg omg omg omg omg omg omg.
- I have a love/hate relationship with Tramadol. It works well on controlling my pain, but it makes me sooooo itchy. Every time I take it I end up thinking it’s not worth it, but then my pain gets bad, and… Never ending cycle of bullshit.
- I’m obsessed with buying stuff for the house. I ordered the mirror we wanted for the foyer. I may go ahead and buy the china cabinet that matches our dining room set as well. I’m also looking at new bedding. Ooh and I bought a super cute throw pillow this afternoon.
- We saw Don’t Breathe tonight. Thumbs up.
- It’s like a fucking zoo around here. I’m so glad these dogs go home tomorrow. We are never ever getting a dog.