Monthly Archives: August 2015
make it count
I wrapped everything up at the office today, and I am now officially on vacation until September 10th. I’m quite excited. I really need a break from the firm.
I’m way more excited, however, about seeing Jackson tonight. I haven’t seen him since Thursday morning and I miss him so very much. This is our only night together until I get back from Punta Cana, so I have to make it count.
- No drinking. Not for me anyway. I need a break. I’m too old for this shit. No more drinks until Punta Cana. (Wednesday…OMFG I’m so excited)
- The Sopranos. We are addicted. We stayed in last night and watched like six episodes. With Chinese food. Mmm.
- Lunch at Sugarfire. Mmm bbq. *hearts*
- More Sopranos.
- Sneezing. I seriously cannot stop sneezing today. Ugh.
- Wherever else the day may take us.
This afternoon we went (with awesome friends) on a VIP tour of the Schlafly Tap Room and it was super cool. I got to drink Oktoberfest straight out of the fermentation tank!! Don’t we look hot in our safety goggles?
Tonight we went on a Moonlight Paddleboat Picnic in Forest Park and it was awesome. We had the best time. Things I want to remember:
*we drank much wine.
*the food was surprisingly good.
*another boat passed and two hot chicks told me they loved my dress, my overall style, and I’m very pretty. Aww!!!!
*we fed the super cute ducks.
*one even bit my hand because it was like wtf feed me, bitch.
This was my baby exactly four years ago today. Sometimes, I really love Timehop.
I’ve watched this like six times today.