I have a kidney infection.
So that has been a blast. We’ve been treating it with the wrong meds all weekend, too.
Picking up new meds in a bit. I hope they work, and quickly.
Apparently, the antibiotics can also cure any gonorrhea and/or anthrax infections, so that’s sweet. You know…just in case.
To record the memories. In the end, that’s all we have.
- Various states – I’m too tired to try to list them all.
- Mexico – Cancun, Playa Del Carmen, Playa Mujeres.
- Grand Cayman
- Dominican Republic (Punta Cana)
Tonight with the kids –
- drawing/coloring contest
- played school
- made pizza and brownies
- listened to DMB
- planned Christmas in the new house
- created a logo and t-shirt for our family band
- debated names for the future family pet
- cuddled and watched The Hunger Games
They are camped out on the couch now. I am exhausted, but I had an excellent night. I don’t think I’m going to be able to stay awake until D gets home from game night with the guys.