I’m feeling very blah today mentally. I’m not really sure why. It started yesterday. Hopefully it will get better soon.
In an attempt to cheer the fuck up, here is a list of happy things:
- I’m off today.
- It’s a three day work week for me.
- I ordered a new pair of glasses that are super cute.
- I did a little shopping this morning, and finally picked up a Fitbit (Charge HR). I’m hoping that will provide some much needed motivation. Also, it’s purple. ❤
- Strawberry scented Olay body wash.
- Bought a new version of my favorite candle.
- Cat cuddles.
- Lunch date with the bf.
- Nice weather.
- Getting to spend every night this week with my boyfriend.
- Mario Party date tonight with Jackson.
- I’m very much excited about the 4th. We have the kids this year, and it is going to be so much fun.
- Not waking up until 10:30 am. A+
- Danielle texted that she wants to come over to chill and binge watch Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt. Um…yes, please.
- Tonight’s plans include: finishing up OITNB and (hopefully) watching HIgh Fidelity. I just adore that movie.
- Debating whether I’ll buy the $300 worth of stuff in my Modcloth cart today. (Yeah, probably.)
- The weather here is lovely, so I’m thinking the boy and I should walk or bike ride.
- Trying to diet, but I’m pretty sure the wine is going to win out. Especially since Danielle is coming over.
I’ve totally become that lawyer I never thought I would be, and used to make fun of. You know…the old lawyer who doesn’t know how to use his/her fucking computer? Apparently, that’s me now.
Me: *screams profanities at computer*
Me: *yells to paralegal* Come make this shit work because I fucking can’t even with this bullshit.
I’m the lawyer who can’t manage to print from her own fucking computer.
- SCOTUS is getting shit right this week. Yay.
- I have felt sick since getting home from Hawaii. Like really bad. It sucks.
- But…it’s finally fucking Friday. I have an entire weekend without plans, and it is glorious.
- Impromptu afternoon dates have become a thing again, and I’m really, really glad. It reminds me of the beginning of our relationship.
- I didn’t know until yesterday that there were porn reality shows. That shit is kind of awesome.