Everything hurts. It is 12:55 pm and I have yet to get out of bed. The culprits:
- arthritis pain
- nerve damage
- chronic headaches
- chronic fatigue
I’m a hot mess.
I try to keep it to myself. It just makes people sad when I bring it up. It’s not like there’s anything anyone can do about it.
My current meds:
- Tamoxifen (cancer med)
- Lexapro (depression)
- Lorazepam (anxiety/insomnia)
- Tramadol (pain med)
- Vagifem (hormone replacement)
- Celebrex (arthritis med/anti-inflammatory)
- Fioricet (headache med/muscle relaxer)
- Xanax (for when Lorazepam doesn’t cut it)
Today is a bad pain day, but hopefully tomorrow will be better. It doesn’t help that my shitty insurance fucked a bunch of stuff up and I have been off my Celebrex for over a week. I’ll finally be able to resume it today.
Oh well…at least I can catch up on my blogging. Silver lining!