Tag Archives: wolpertinger
every little thing is gonna be alright
- The bf and I went to the beer festival this afternoon. (Wolpertinger)
- His ex-wife was there with her bf, and she came up to us and said hi. She even introduced us to her bf. This may not seem like a big deal, but if you would have asked me 2 ½ years ago if that was a possibility I would have told you no fucking way. It was pretty ballsy of her to do it, and you could tell she was nervous, but it was really fucking cool. So…shout out to her for being awesome.
- That’s not to say it wasn’t super strange, because it definitely was. I still can’t believe it actually happened. It made my bf really happy though, and that makes me happy.
- It’s interesting b/c recently I have had a few conversations with my ex that have led me to believe that he’s in a good place right now. He seems happy. All of the bitterness seems to have faded away. It sounds like he may have a gf (or potential gf) that he’s really into. I hope it works out. I want him to be happy. He deserves it.
- There was a lot of good beer this afternoon, but the Wolpertinger beer was so nasty that I almost spit it out. Ugh. Try harder next year, UCBC.
- I haven’t been able to stay up past 9:30 pm the last two nights, and it’s not looking much better tonight. This jet lag has got to go.
- The best part of today: I got three hugs/cuddles from the bf’s daughter. That made my heart happy. Progress!!