- No drinking. Not for me anyway. I need a break. I’m too old for this shit. No more drinks until Punta Cana. (Wednesday…OMFG I’m so excited)
- The Sopranos. We are addicted. We stayed in last night and watched like six episodes. With Chinese food. Mmm.
- Lunch at Sugarfire. Mmm bbq. *hearts*
- More Sopranos.
- Sneezing. I seriously cannot stop sneezing today. Ugh.
- Wherever else the day may take us.
Another rainy day.
Listening to Tori Amos and pretending to work.
Lunch date with the girls today.
Feeling fat, frumpy, and old.
Can’t wait to pick up my boy for our weekend together. Plans include: Minions, Mario Party, and Jurassic Park (he’s obsessed right now).
Not a bad way to spend a Friday night.
We had a lovely afternoon in downtown Saint Louis. The kids played in the water garden, and then we went on a horse drawn carriage ride. Isn’t Sir Lancelot cute?
Our Saturday afternoon. 4.18.15
- I can’t get Monster by Meg Myers out of my head. I’m totally obsessed with her right now. She’s fabulous.
- Sparkling Pinot Grigio is my new favorite thing of the moment. Danielle and I drank an entire bottle last night. Well I drank like ¾ of it. No regrets.
- Easter candy is evil.
- Gucci Guilty smells incredible. I can’t stop sniffing myself.
- Started a new novel yesterday. Wreckage by Emily Bleeker. I’m four chapters in and totally hooked. The best part: it was free as part of Kindle Unlimited. I love Amazon.
- I desperately need/want a mani-pedi. I should make time for that this weekend.
- Speaking of this weekend, it’s a big one: 3 year anniversary with the bf, 2 year end of chemo anniversary, and Game of Thrones season 5 premiere. **SQUEE**
- I tried on my sexy black anniversary dress this morning and it looks really good. I’m so excited to wear it out.
- It’s pretty much my weekend starting tonight, and I’m super excited, but I’m going to miss this cute little guy:
- Last night I checked on him before I went to bed, and he was sleeping with his head and chest on the bed and his feet on the floor. What a little weirdo.<3 I sent a pic to his dad and we had a good laugh about it.
- Happy almost Friday!