- The weather was beautiful today. I went for a four mile run/walk in the park. I want it to stay this way forever.
- The Parenthood marathon is ongoing. I’m almost done with season 1. Oh the tears.
- I took a break from Netflix to go visit with Danielle. We watched Insidious 2. It was creepy. Watching horror with her is hilarious. She hides under the blankets and whimpers. I don’t know why she tortures herself in this way.
- I’m working on a budget. I hate it, but it’s necessary.
- I’m also figuring out an exercise schedule.
- I’m not sure how I feel about TWD finale. I thought the last line was totally lame.
- I have one day of vacation left. I’ve really enjoyed my time off. I needed this break.
- Danielle came over today. I haven’t seen her in a couple of weeks. It was good to catch up and I may have had like two bottles of wine. Oops.
- I spent most of the day on the couch. I caught up on Girls and The Walking Dead. Finally.
- I’m moving in May. To Creve Coeur. I’m mostly happy with this decision. The biggest pros: closer to my kid’s school, which means less driving for me, a really nice, central location, the ability to have lunch time sex dates again (yay!), more space, no more noisy upstairs neighbors, and a lot closer to the bf.
- I’m calling my rheumatologist tomorrow and asking for Enbrel. I’m done with this constant pain and fatigue. So done.
- I’m only working 3 days this week. I’m looking forward to some vacation time.
- Random fact about breast reconstruction: the implants are cool to the touch. It’s a weird sensation.
- I’m going to be finishing book #21 tonight. I’ve found an author I’m really into right now. She writes mystery/horror novels. Jennifer McMahon.
I suck at responding to your messages & emails. I’m sorry. I’m trying, but I’m tired, forgetful, and busy. Just know that I love you.
Jackson is on spring break this week. We just hung out around the apartment this afternoon. This gave me a chance to do some reading. I’m currently reading Breast Left Unsaid: A True and Uncensored Story of Survival. I wasn’t too sure about it at first, but I’m about halfway through and it is hitting very close to home. All of these feelings have arisen. I feel like I could have written this story, and sometimes I wonder if I should give it a go.
I’m currently writing a pros & cons list regarding moving back to the county. I’ve also made some inquiries regarding a couple of places in the Chesterfield/Creve Coeur areas. I’m honestly torn about what to do. The weather was really nice on Saturday, which makes the decision process so much harder. It was easy to get down on city living in the winter. But this weekend, Dave and I went for a run in Forest Park, and then we walked to O’Shay’s and Urban Chestnut. It was so much fun, and a big part of me wants another year here. AHHH.
I’m thinking of trying Bikram yoga this week. I’ve heard good things, and I’m intrigued. I’m ready to try something new. I’m trying to decide which studio to check out.
I’m behind on my tv shows. I need to get caught up with TWD before I see anymore spoilers. Plus, Scott is freaking out b/c he wants to chat about it, and I’m two weeks behind.
Our betta fish, Nemo, is dying. I’m sad about it.
I’m thinking about doing this challenge. I think it’s cute.
This weekend the bf and I watched 12 Years A Slave and Dallas Buyers Club. I enjoyed both, but 12 Years was incredible and heartbreaking. You should see it.