- Home sweet home! I finally made it home at around 1:30 am this morning. We had a late flight to begin with, then we had a delay, and then we lost an hour due to time zone change.
- Frontier Airlines? Do not recommend.
- Denver is a cool place. Highly recommended.
- Speaking of high… The high altitude and my lymphedema did not get along. I had to wear my compression sleeve almost the entire weekend, which sort of sucked as it’s quite uncomfortable.
- Bison burgers are super yum.
- Gummy edibles? My new favorite thing. Too bad I couldn’t bring them home. It’s stupid that marijuana is still illegal in MO, but that is a rant for another time.
- I read a really interesting book over the weekend: Seven Brief Lessons on Physics. I actually enjoyed it quite a bit and I want to learn more. I ended up dropping a lot of money at the bookstore after I realized I had left my kindle at home. Oops.
- Tattered Cover Bookstore = *hearts*
- We were shopping in the 16th Street Mall area on Saturday and came across a booth where a lady was selling Lularoe. I picked up a super cute Amelia.
- We did a lot of walking, but we also did a ton of eating, so it’s back to Operation Balls to the Wall tonight.
- I’m happy to be back at home with the family. xoxo
Tag Archives: travel
Last day in Denver
Quote of the day
Road trip wrap up
- We left Hilton Head this morning. Headed through North Carolina and into Tennessee. Drove through the Smoky Mountains, which are gorgeous.
- We stopped for lunch in Columbia, South Carolina and for dinner in Knoxville, TN.
- We’re staying the night in Nashville tonight and then driving back to Saint Louis in the morning.
- We have seen an amazing amount of the South during this road trip. It’s beautiful and hot and so very humid. I have really enjoyed this trip. I can’t wait to plan our next road trip.
- We have discussed renting an RV and doing a trip with our kids. I think that would be super fun.
The makings of a perfect Sunday
- Room service
- Fancy seafood dinner
- Romantic walk on beach
In Memphis. Time for drinks. And silly selfies.
Memphis bound! We made a stop in Sikeston to check out this place for dinner. It was…interesting. It’s only two hours outside of Saint Louis but it’s so different. Very southern. The accents are cute. We have left Missouri and entered Missourah. Haha