- quality time with my loved ones
- love/affection – (i need you to show me and tell me. i’m high maintenance).
- Diet Pepsi (it’s my coffee)
- adequate alone time/quiet time (time for reflection)
- my bed
- books/my kindle
- Erin Condren Life Planner
- my blogs/journals
- my phone – mostly for messaging and picture taking purposes.
- my treadmill for run/walking
- aromatherapy: especially frankincense lavender Zum Mist, jasmine incense, and sandalwood or pine scented candles with crackly wicks
- Dr. Teal’s Foaming Bath
- music (spotify/sirius xm)
- Emu oil – (I use this for so many things)
- my meds – for obvious reasons
- cat cuddles
- lots of sleep
- make-up essentials: cover girl liquiline blast eyeliner, urban decay perversion mascara, bonne bell lip gloss (fruit punch flavor), and benefit pore-fessional.
- blankets & pillows galore – in the bed, on the couch, in my office -wherever.
- cardigans & hoodies – especially hoodies that I steal from Dave. I’m always cold.
- 4-color clicky pens, post-it flags, and my big calculator (for work stuff)
- wine & beer – because duh
This was one of the more difficult lists I’ve completed so far, but it was also the most rewarding. I like that the “take action” note advises to keep adding to the list throughout the year as a way to realize the unique things that make me who I am. (Have I mentioned I adore this journal? Because I really, really love it. You can buy it here.)
My list (so far):
- good listener
- hard working
Last week’s list, which I didn’t post, was List The Ways You Can Rejuvenate Your Space. Next week’s list is: List The Things That Always Cheer You Up. I’m looking forward to that one. I’m going to use it as a self-care master list.
I have found a few more “self-discovery” type journals I plan on buying soon.
- my weight
- social media & blogs that make me feel bad/guilty/jealous/insecure
- passive aggressive behavior
- other people’s expectations
- the mean girl inside of me