- I just realized that I didn’t take any pics of us today at Six Flags. Oops.
- I should have paid the $15 to get the pics of the four of us on the Log Flume. It was hilarious.
- This was our first time going to Six Flags as a
groupfamily and Jackson’s first time ever.
- I was so excited to be able to take him on his very first roller coaster ride! He hated it. *insert sad face* He’s so much like his dad.
- It was so very hot. I hate summer. I prefer going to Six Flags in the fall.
- Freya and I have nasty sunburns. Boo.
- Dave, Freya, and I love roller coasters. We are planning another trip to the park this summer where Freya invites a friend and we can ride roller coasters all day. I’m looking forward to it.
- I did get to ride American Thunder with Frey, so that was fun.
- At dinner tonight, we each said what our favorite ride was. I said mine was the Log Flume “because the four of us all had fun on that one.” I’m such a fucking mom, I swear. But you know what? I don’t even care. I kind of love it.
- Anyway, all in all it was a good fun day. I love these little family outings. They can be frustrating at times, but they are always worth it. I really, really hope these kids grow up remembering these times fondly.
They take their trivia game very seriously.
- We slept late and then drove to Augusta for some day drinking. It was a beautiful day for it.
- Followed by shopping.
- And house hunting. We found one that is almost perfect.
- Then napping. Because IPA.
- Movies: Ghostbusters & The Empire Strikes Back.
- I need to find some time to read, because Bird Box is amazing so far.
- My entire body hurts. I feel like an old lady. Chronic pain can suck it.