- The busy season is almost over. I can tell it’s winding down. I’m both happy and sad about that.
- I’m pretty sure my law partner signed me up to run for a leadership position in our local bar association. I’m not thrilled, but recognize I need to do this kind of stuff if I ever want to be a Trustee and/or Judge. *sigh*
- I’m so not a people person.
- I received notification today that I beat back a rather difficult objection. It was withdrawn yesterday. Winning is the best feeling.
- Work is a bit boring lately. I need someone to fight with or sue or something.
- Tonight starts my long weekend with my kiddo. I’m trying to think of some fun activities for us to do. I hope the weather cooperates.
- Tonight both of my loves will be with me: Jackson and the bf. ❤
- The bestie and I had a good time last night. We talked out all of our stuff. She makes everything better.
- My oncologist’s office confirmed that my blood work came back with no abnormalities. However, they want to have a CT scan just to be sure. 35-year-old cancer survivors are serious business. Dr. Naughton doesn’t play.
- My stomach problems are still very much a concern. I pretty much feel nauseous constantly. It sucks. It’s almost like morning sickness, except I’m not pregnant.
- Well I hope I’m not pregnant…
- I have come to the conclusion that being an adult = being constantly tired.
- It’s a Fiona Apple sort of day.
- I’m really enjoying Girls, Better Call Saul, and The Walking Dead. Can’t wait for April 12th: GAME OF THRONES SEASON FIVE!!!!!
- itsjustcarrie reminded me this morning that we need to get on planning the Hawaii trip. I can’t believe honoluluorbust and kakopygian are getting married. *squee*
- I’m not loving this book I’m reading. Hate that.
- I finally set up voice mail and synced my work email & calendar to my new(ish) cell phone. I already regret this decision.
- My tooth hurts. Kind of a lot. I’m having pain pills for lunch.