This song is perfect. It makes me happy.
I was tagged by my-sexless-marriage.
RULES: You can tell a lot by a person based upon what music they listen to. Hit shuffle on your ipod, itunes, phone, media player, etc. Write down the first 20 songs then pass this on to 10 tagged people. ONE RULE: NO SKIPPING.
Unfortunately, I can’t just shuffle since I listen to music mostly via Spotify where everything is separated into playlists. But here are the last 20 songs I’ve listened to:
- Habits (Stay High) – Tove Lo
- We Sink – Chvrches
- Dangerous – Big Data
- Japanese Eyes – Kitten
- Open Up (That’s Enough) – The Dead Weather
- Lies – Chvrches
- Normal Person – Arcade Fire
- All Too Well – Jill & Kate (cover)
- I Burn – The Toadies
- Float – The Neighbourhood
- I Couldn’t Be Your Friend – Tegan and Sara
- #41 – Dave Matthews Band
- Cortez, The Killer – Dave Matthews Band (cover)
- Kill The Light – Kitten
- Recover – Chvrches
- Little Talks – Of Monsters and Men
- Shadowboxer – Fiona Apple
- I Know – Fiona Apple
- After Midnight – blink-182
- Little Earthquakes – Tori Amos
My current musical obsession. I love this song. He sounded amazing singing it Wednesday night.
This is one of my favorite Ryan Adams songs, and it feels really relevant to me today.
Ryan Adams is awesome, btw, just in case you didn’t know. Check out Gold. That’s an amazing album from start to finish.