I just voted for who could be the first female POTUS! This is huge. I’ve been waiting for this for what feels like forever. On the way home, I’ll be picking up bottles of champagne for our election night get-together, which hopefully turns into a victory party.
Btw, I’m really loving seeing everyone’s “I voted” selfies. What an exciting day!!!
- It’s cold outside and I forgot a sweater/jacket/coat because I fail at adulting. Le sigh.
- But…boot weather!
- My new iPhone case has cute little black cat faces all over it. *love*
- My bathroom is messy. I have a bunch of cleaning to do this weekend to get ready for the big party.
- D: this is your reminder to order your costume, please.
- I thought he ordered his at the same time I ordered mine, but apparently not.
- I’m digging the new Spotify Daily Mix playlists.
- I wish you a super fabulous day filled with cozy blankets, naps, cat cuddles, and love, love, love.
- My plan is to leave work early today so I can get some of that in before date night tonight. We tend to go a little crazy on these Thursday nights before a kid weekend. One last hurrah…kind of.
- xoxo, my lovelies.