- We finally bought our tickets to see The Force Awakens. In the Five Star Lounge. Yay.
- I have a special shirt I bought to wear to the movie. I hope it arrives on time.
- I also bought our tickets to Wolpertinger 2016. (Beer festival) Double yay.
- Last night I showed the kiddo Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer, and today we watched Home Alone. I love showing him the things I loved when I was a kid.
- We may venture out later to buy some new ornaments. He really wants a Chewbacca ornament.
- I have officially started Christmas shopping. I ordered something for the bf this afternoon. I love online shopping.
- The bf and I have agreed that we will go shopping together on Tuesday night. I still need to get stuff for: him, the kids, and the bestie.
- We have our kids on Christmas Eve (YAY!!!) and then we are on our own Christmas Day. So we will be making a standing rib roast, and day drinking, which is what we do.
- And we have the kids on NYE. I have already started planning our little party. Party hats, appetizers, party favors, sparkling cider…the works.
Tag Archives: random shit
Still technically Tuesday.
I made it to level 500 of Candy Crush! I’m ridiculously (and pathetically) impressed with myself.
If I’m going to spend almost half a million dollars with you, I’m going to need you to respond quickly to my emails. I’m high maintenance like that.
I’m feeling more self confident lately.
I feel like 2016 will be the year of many changes, but in the best way possible.
My left ovary hurts.
I had a dream last night that Robert DeNiro was trying to kill me. I’ve been watching too many mafia movies, I guess.
He’s hot though. Even when he’s trying to kill me.
My friends like to tell me that I’m somehow hotter post cancer than pre cancer. I’m starting to believe them.
I mean, I’d bang me.
I’m starting to really like my hair. I feel like I’m jinxing myself though. Because when you get comfortable, that’s when the shit goes down.
I cried earlier because I’m so close to having everything I’ve always wanted and that’s both awesome and frightening.
And also because I cry like pretty much every day. Even if it’s just like ‘omg I love cats so much!!’ *cries*
I told him it was going to be okay, and it was.
work it, girl
I am wearing four inch stiletto heeled knee high boots today. They are fucking hot as shit, if I do say so myself. Anyway, after a delightful lunch with the bf this afternoon, I was walking back to my car and a lady yelled out to me, “Damn girl, you are rocking those boots.” I laughed and thanked her, adding,”I’m just trying not to fall over.” She exclaimed, “Keep working it, girl!”
Today has been an interesting day.
These boots though…
file under: things i never thought i’d say
I now have a decanter of Romulan ale.
Pretty sure it has Everclear in it. So that explains a lot.