I have been watching Glee on Netflix. Today I officially gave up while watching the episode “Puppet Master”. Muppets? Fuck that shit. I hate muppets.
There’s a new Game of Thrones on tonight. I’m waiting on my bf to get back to watch the new episode (now that’s love), but I think I will watch last week’s episode again.
I miss The Walking Dead, Girls, and Better Call Saul.
We finished House of Cards. I’m very interested in seeing where they go with it next season.
I need to watch some more Scandal. I was really into it and then my interest just fizzled out for some reason.
I watch It’s Always Sunny almost every night. It helps me relax. When I get bored with it, which isn’t often, I turn on Portlandia instead.
The bf and I recently started watching Turn. I also watch Silicon Valley when I’m with him, but that’s way more his thing than mine.
I’m looking forward to new episodes of Orange Is The New Black.
This makes it seem like I watch a lot of tv, but I really don’t.
One song: Rhyme & Reason – Dave Matthews Band
Two movies: The Big Lebowski, Skeleton Key
Three TV shows: Game of Thrones, It’s Always Sunny, The Walking Dead
Four People: Jax, Dave, Ann, Danielle
Five Foods: buffalo wings, ribeye, almost any cheese, Sabra Supremely Spicy hummus, burrito
Six Books: The Thirteenth Tale, One Hundred Years of Solitude, The Red Tent, She’s Come Undone, The Shining, All The Light We Cannot See.
Just 5 random things that make me happy right now:
- candles with crackly wicks
- my new iPad mini
- Lush Rose Jam bath bomb
- Aveda products. They smell good. They are natural. They work. I wish they were less expensive, but whatever. Their volumizing products are top notch.
- Emu oil. This shit is miraculous. My bf and friends make fun of me for my love of this stuff, but it’s great shit. I buy the Koru Naturals brand via Amazon and it’s very high quality. Anyway, I use this as a make up remover, moisturizer, on healing tattoos/piercings/scars, and I even massage it on my joints when I’m having an arthritis flare. It reduces pain and inflammation. It’s incredibly moisturizing. It’s amazing stuff.
- Sephora Spritz of Glam perfume sampler. This is just fun. For $24.00, I got a box of perfume samples and a voucher for a full size roller ball of the one I like most. Included: Chloe, Acqua Di Gioia, Gucci Guilty, Jimmy Choo, Marc Jacobs Daisy, Philosophy Amazing Grace, and Flowerbomb.
- Modcloth Stylish Surprise. These are super fun as well. I recently bought a discounted dress and additional apparel item without knowing what it is/what it looks like. The package just shipped yesterday and I can’t wait to see what I bought. I haven’t been disappointed in the past.
- LeTote. My fourth tote is currently on its way. I have purchased at least one item from each tote I have received. My stylist is doing a great job of learning what I like and sending stuff that looks great on me. This is a great way to try out unique, designer items at a discounted price.
- Lush Pearl Massage Bar. It smells so good and leaves my skin so soft.
- Urban Decay Perversion primer and mascara. My lashes are amazing after I use this stuff, and the primer, while expensive, definitely makes a big difference.
- Covergirl Liquiline Blast. This is the best eyeliner I have ever used and it’s super cheap. Gotta love that. If they ever stop making this I will cry. No joke. My excessive eyeliner is kind of my signature look, after all.
- This sweet flamingo shirt I found at Target:
Teen Witch is coming to Netflix on March 1st.
I used to watch that movie with my little sister like constantly.
I know all the words to Top That.