aka: 5 things I can’t live (happily) without.
1. What is your go to Alcoholic beverage, if you drink?
Bell’s Two Hearted Ale
2. What is the one thing you would NEVER drink again due to getting sick from over-consumption?
It’s a tie between Jack Daniels and peppermint Schnapps. *shudder*
3. If you knew when and how you were going to die, would you tell people?
I would. The people I love would have the right to know. Arrangements would need to be made.
4. If you could turn back time, what is the one thing you would do to change your life today?
I wouldn’t change anything. I love where I am in life, and who knows where I would be right now without all of my past experiences…good and bad?
5. What were your favorite TV shows as a kid?
The Smurfs. Seems weird now, but I loved that shit back in the day. Then when I got older, I loved Beverly Hills 90210. Oh and Full House. and Friends.
6. What is your earliest memory?
My earliest memory is of my step-father beating up my mom while she was pregnant with my sister. Yep.
7. Use 2 words to describe your best friend.
8. Would you sacrifice your life for a total stranger?
9. If you had to lose one of your 5 senses, which one would you choose and why?
Smell. It just seems like the least important. I can’t imagine a life where I couldn’t see, hear, taste, or touch.
10. What is your all time favorite song lyric?
The future is no place to place your better days. (Cry Freedom – Dave Matthews Band)
11. What is your greatest fear?
That I won’t be around to see Jackson grow up.
Thanks for the questions, thekiltedginger!!
I was tagged by braxius to list 6 facts about myself. So here goes:
- I desperately want an orange Siberian cat.
- I will always choose The Rolling Stones over the Beatles. Always. (And I may even get really drunk and argue passionately about it for 30 minutes.)
- I think everything is better pink and/or polka dotted.
- I used to hate birthdays b/c ew to getting older, but ever since cancer I really like them. I just feel so grateful to be given the chance to experience another year. (My 36th birthday is in less than a month!)
- My family used to refer to me as foo-foo Jennifer when I was growing up because they thought I was a diva. Fair enough.
- I’d rather be having sex. Always.
I’m supposed to tag 7 people, but… just do it if you want. ❤