I love this song. It reminds me of how I felt at the beginning of my relationship with the bf. Also, Jill and Kate are fucking awesome. You should listen to all of their stuff.
- What a delightful weekend. Now I shall tackle my usual Sunday evening anxiety.
- Dave and I are obsessed with My Fitness Pal. Friend me if you use it (username: lawgirljenn). Tomorrow will be one week since we started the great vacation slim down diet. I’ve peeked at the scale, and it’s looking good.
- I’ve been super active this week/weekend. We walked almost everywhere. My legs are sore.
- Jackson is in Texas so I don’t get to pick him up tomorrow night. I’m super bummed. I miss his cute little face.
- But I bought Mario Kart and the necessary accessories today. He’s going to be so thrilled. I can’t wait to show him.
- I was getting kind of down on Birchbox, but then I got the April box on Saturday, and OMFG it was full of win. There is a sample of perfume that is fucking delightful. I’m going to buy the full size bottle. (I love sandalwood so much.)
- The new Jill and Kate acoustic covers album is just lovely. My favorites are: Insensitive, Wrecking Ball, and All Too Well. I’ve been listening to it on repeat in my car (and maybe I cry a little). It’s on Spotify now, along with Heart of Stone, which is also amazing. It was exactly one year ago that I met them at their Heart of Stone release party. I’m so happy for them.