Tag Archives: inspired
number five with a bullet
I watched High Fidelity today for like the millionth time. I swear, I’ll never get tired of that movie. Anyway, one of the many reasons I like that movie is because of the top five lists. I love lists! My boyfriend has had an off day today, and so I have been inspired to make a list for him.
TOP FIVE THINGS I LOVE ABOUT MY BOYFRIEND:
- He’s fucking hot. For a variety of reasons: looks, intelligence, sense of humor, etc. He’s the total package of awesomeness.
- He’s trust worthy. I trust him more than I’ve ever trusted anyone ever, which is why I’ve been able to give him my entire heart. I’ve always held back in past relationships. Not anymore. I’m all in.
- He’s genuinely kind and caring. He has a big heart and a sensitive side, though he tries to hide it sometimes. I broke down his walls, which took time, but I have been so rewarded for my efforts.
- He’s fun. We always have fun together no matter what we are doing. I love our inside jokes and nicknames. I love how he always makes me laugh. He can always cheer me up when I’m having a bad day.
- He’s my best friend…my person. That really says it all, doesn’t it?