Tues 8/5 – rest day
Wed 8/6 – 30 Day Shred (Level 3) Holy shit!!
Thurs 8/7 – rest day
Fri 8/8 – rest day
Sat 8/9 – 30 Day Shred (Level 3) & 3.5 mile run (with Danielle)
Sun 8/10 – rest day
Mon 8/11 – rest day
Tues 8/12 30 Day Shred (Level 2)
Wed 8/13 – 30 Day Shred (Level 1) but with extra weight.
Thurs 8/14 –5.6 mile run (with Danielle)
Fri 8/15 – National Relaxation Day. (rest day)
Sat 8/16 – 30 Day Shred (Levels 1 & 2)
Sun 8/17 – 30 Day Shred (Level 3)
- Too many rest days last week. It rained a lot so I didn’t get to run.
- Level 3 of 30 Day Shred is rough.
- My goals for this week are: (1) to run at least 3 times; (2) Level 3 at least 4 times; (3) no more than 2 diet sodas per day, and (4) More vegetables.
- Next week I plan to start incorporating Ripped in 30.
- I worship Jillian.
- I have added a vitamin D supplement to my diet.
- I am obsessed with Greek yogurt.
- I need to buy heavier weights. Progress!
- I’m in the best shape of my life at 35-years-old, and it feels amazing. ❤
I’ve decided I need to start holding myself accountable regarding my fitness goals. I then realized that in order to do so, I must determine what my fitness goals actually are. So this is what I have come up with:
- Run half marathon in October.
- Lose 5 lbs.
- Tone my body. Particularly the abs and arms.
I’m feeling pretty positive about it. I’m going to use this blog to record my progress. I signed up for the Go St. Louis half marathon in October. I ran 2.5 miles on Monday and I’m going to training today. I plan on going running again tomorrow after work. It sucks because sometimes it feels pointless to do anything right now, since I know I’ll be too sick to do anything next week, and then I cannot exercise for 4 weeks after my exchange surgery. However, I know that is a bad attitude, and I intend to do as much as I can up to May 14th. Then I will resume my activities after the 4 weeks have passed. I think I will go ahead and sign up for the Komen 5k, which is 4 ½ weeks after my surgery. If my surgeon says I can run it, then great. If not, I will walk it.
I love having something to work on.
October is going to be a great month. I’m in a good friend’s wedding the first weekend. I’m running the half-marathon the weekend after. At some point that month, I’m supposed to be going to Hawaii. Oh and let’s not forget Halloween, which is my favorite holiday.