- City living means never knowing if it’s fireworks or gunshots you’re hearing.
- The Dreaming Tree Pinot Noir: aka Dave Matthews Wine. I opened my bottle last night, and to my delight the cork has lyrics from The Dreaming Tree on it. *insert fan girl squeal* The wine itself is actually pretty good.
- I need someone to tell me I’m not the only one who sings to her cat on a regular basis.
- I have divorce on my mind this time of year. This weekend (3 years ago) was a bad fucking weekend. I’ll feel better once May is over.
- I’ve decided I’m getting a pair of hot pink Converse. This will be my first pair ever.
- Growing out short hair fucking sucks.
My current musical obsession. I love this song. He sounded amazing singing it Wednesday night.
I had a blast last night. It was an amazing show. I loved Grace Potter. She’s great live. DMB was awesome. They played my 2 favorite songs: #41 and Halloween. The set list was excellent. I think it’s one of the best of the tour so far. I remembered how to dance and danced through the entire show. I’m feeling it today.
Guess who has tickets to see Dave Matthews Band in July? Me!
I’m excited. I saw Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds back in 1998, but I have never seen DMB. This will be a good birthday present to myself. Last year I saw Fiona Apple for my birthday, and this year I will see Dave Matthews Band. I hope it’s awesome, because the tickets weren’t cheap.
I’m going to be 34 years old in July. Any other year, I would complain about how old I am getting. Now I’m just grateful to be seeing another birthday.