Tag Archives: craft beer
We spent the afternoon drinking delicious beers at our favorite beer festival of the year. I tried the following beers:
- New Belgium Shift
- Urban Chestnut Perdedor Lemon Lime Lager
- Perennial Homefront IPA
- Civil Life Dry Hopped Rye Pale Firkin
- UCBC Blackberry Ku’Damm
- Perennial Apricot Blonde
- New Belgium 2015 Transatlantic Kreik
- Deschutes Pine Drops IPA
- Deschutes Fresh Squeezed IPA
- UCBC Bren Weisse Strawberry Wheat
- Civil Life German Wheat Grapefruit Radler
- Schlafly American IPA
- New Belgium Hop Tart
- 4Hands Constellation IPA
- Deschutes The Stoic
- Perennial Mon Ami
It was a good day.
We saved the best for last. Bell’s Eccentric-cafe in Kalamazoo. I’m drinking a ❤❤🍺 (see what I did there?). MY FAVORITE!! Next up: Kalamazoo IPA. Then a six hour drive to Saint Louis.
give me all the beer
It’s 11:30 am (at home anyway. Apparently we are on eastern time here) and I’m already pretty tipsy. Michigan brewery tour ftw. Tonight we are going to Founders!!!
Getting our drink on.
I had numbers 7 and 10. The bf had 8 and 10.
- I’m still exhausted from Iceland and trying to adjust to the time zone change. It’s a bitch.
- Last night, Dave and I drank our Welcome Back to America Pale Ale (yum) and watched two new episodes of It’s Always Sunny. The first one (The Gang Beats Boggs) was fucking hilarious. (I can’t really remember the second one because I kept falling asleep.) I’m so glad it’s back. Best show ever.
- Next week I’m registering Jackson for kindergarten. What. The. Fuck. How is this even possible? Where did the time go?
- I have a bunch of stuff on my desk and absolutely zero desire to do anything with it. It’s so hard coming back to work after a fabulous vacation. I spent most of my day yesterday going through the 292 unread emails in my inbox.
- I’m looking forward to a great weekend with my boy. I promised him we would cuddle, watch movies, and play board games. I’m also looking forward to Wolpertinger (beer festival) on Sunday afternoon. This year will be even better than the last b/c the bf will be with me. Yay! We love these beer drinking events.