Tag Archives: annie
while the boyfriends are away, the besties will play
Mine is in Scotland. Her’s is in Arkansas. This left us with plenty of free time to do the following:
- Eat lunch at Sugarfire. So. Much. Yum.
- We finally got our matching bff tattoos. (This was something we discussed back in the chemo lounge, so it was exciting to finally get it done.) We each got a pink heart.
- Parenthood marathon. She’s been telling me to check it out for months now. I finally went for it. I love it so far.
- Yummy mexican food and sangria at Gringo.
- The Cup. Their cupcakes are the best. Totally worth the calories.
- We watched The Conjuring, which she hadn’t seen. I love that she will watch horror movies with me. ❤
- Then she told me she had never seen It’s Always Sunny and I was like, “Um…wtf?” so we fixed that.
I love bestie bonding time.
The bestie came over with lunch. I was excited to finally get to try Kolache Factory. It was quite yummy.
Now it’s time for a True Blood marathon. I’m determined to finish the last season this week.
Girls night was much needed. I cooked dinner and we talked about all the things. Then we took a few silly pics, but she refused to let me post most of them.
I love her. I also love that she gets me, and that she loves me back even though I’m a total weirdo.