To record the memories. In the end, that’s all we have.
- Various states – I’m too tired to try to list them all.
- Mexico – Cancun, Playa Del Carmen, Playa Mujeres.
- Grand Cayman
- Dominican Republic (Punta Cana)
- Moving into our house. (Duh)
- DMB on Sunday
- D’s birthday
- Our summer plans.
- The next beach vacation.
- Seeing the look on D’s face when he meets Blink.
- Get in car.
- Drive to Chipotle.
- Order burrito with steak or carnitas, white rice, hot salsa, cheese, and extra sour cream.
- The end.
Seriously though…I don’t really cook. I make pretty decent tacos and chili though. At least D and I think so.
I read a lot of personal Tumblr blogs written by friends, but this list will concentrate on blogs written by people I don’t know in real life.
- Story by Modcloth
- A Little Earthquake – cancer blog/personal. Hasn’t been updated in a few months. I hope that changes.
- The Bloggess – I’ve always been bad about staying up to date on this one, but now it’s in my WordPress feed so yay!
- STL Hops – because beer.
- The Dressed Aesthetic – fashion blog. My favorite.
Are You There God? It’s Me, Margaret.
by Judy Blume
100%/Without a doubt/All time favorite. I still read it at least once per year.
I’m lucky enough to have my dream job. I am a managing partner of a boutique law firm.
Of course, today has been sort of a crazy day at the office, and this afternoon I have 7 hearings, so ask me how I feel about it later. Haha
Seriously though, I love what I do.