Tues 8/5 – rest day
Wed 8/6 – 30 Day Shred (Level 3) Holy shit!!
Thurs 8/7 – rest day
Fri 8/8 – rest day
Sat 8/9 – 30 Day Shred (Level 3) & 3.5 mile run (with Danielle)
Sun 8/10 – rest day
Mon 8/11 – rest day
Tues 8/12 30 Day Shred (Level 2)
Wed 8/13 – 30 Day Shred (Level 1) but with extra weight.
Thurs 8/14 –5.6 mile run (with Danielle)
Fri 8/15 – National Relaxation Day. (rest day)
Sat 8/16 – 30 Day Shred (Levels 1 & 2)
Sun 8/17 – 30 Day Shred (Level 3)
- Too many rest days last week. It rained a lot so I didn’t get to run.
- Level 3 of 30 Day Shred is rough.
- My goals for this week are: (1) to run at least 3 times; (2) Level 3 at least 4 times; (3) no more than 2 diet sodas per day, and (4) More vegetables.
- Next week I plan to start incorporating Ripped in 30.
- I worship Jillian.
- I have added a vitamin D supplement to my diet.
- I am obsessed with Greek yogurt.
- I need to buy heavier weights. Progress!
- I’m in the best shape of my life at 35-years-old, and it feels amazing. ❤
In the 18 months I’ve owned this dress, today is the first time I have gotten it zipped up. 30 Day Shred fucking rocks.
That is the Lady Love Song dress from Modcloth in case you were wondering.
- Finished Season One of The Killing. Loved it.
- Made it to the pool for the first time this summer. I’ve gotta admit that Saint Peters has some nice parks/trails/pools. Maybe it wouldn’t be such a bad place to live after all?
- Made more progress with 30 Day Shred. Saturday & Sunday I completed the Level 2 workout, and then added some additional strength and ab work. The scale has gone up a bit, but I feel stronger, so I consider that a win.
- Did not run. I need to fix this. I should be running three times per week. That’s the goal. I plan to run a 10k race in October and I want to do it without walk breaks.
- Had a fun girls night out with a new friend. (And those drinks…)
- Found a new babysitter that my kiddo adores This is huge.
- Made a reservation for a trip to the lake over Labor Day weekend. You can never have too much vacation, right?
Yesterday morning I completed day 1 of Jillian Michaels: 30 Day Shred.
This morning I can feel EVERY SINGLE MUSCLE IN MY BODY HOLY FUCKING SHIT.
So at least I know it works, right? How will I survive 30 days of this? (talknboutluvdancnboutarktecture warned me it was no joke. She was correct.)
None of this stopped me from eating a cupcake for breakfast. Priorities.