- I’m pretty sure I didn’t get more than maybe 90 minutes of sleep last night. To say I’m on the struggle bus would be an understatement.
- I just met with a new client and when I walked in he was like, “Are you the attorney?” I said, “Sure am!” He goes, “Damn…I’ve never seen an attorney that looked as good as you.” Hahahaha, yeah baby.
- Training tonight…dreading it.
- D is sick. My poor gingy. I’m not sure what that means for our date night plans. I had to force him to stay home from work.
- Our Dungeons & Dragons starter kit arrived. Yes, you read that correctly. We are planning an epic family D&D campaign.
- So I realized last night that I haven’t been getting emails at my personal gmail account since like Sunday. I did some digging and realized that I have maxed out my free storage space. So I had to pay to upgrade to 100 GB. I take too many pictures, but I wouldn’t have it any other way. Memories, yo.
- New construction woe: can’t get pizza delivered because your address isn’t in the system yet. *sigh*
- I’m starting to get really excited about the Halloween party.
- It has taken me three hours to get to this point in this post because I keep getting pulled away to work. BOO.
0 thoughts on “riding the struggle bus today”
Wait, back the F- up… no pizza delivery? Nuh, tell you what – have your driver call me when he gets close, and I’ll talk him in. (I’ve had to do this, when I lived in a particularly confusing neighborhood)