I have nothing exciting to report.
Most of my days go by rather quickly. There never seems to be enough time to get everything done; both at home and at the office.
- The place is feeling a lot more like home, though I still have moments where I’m like, “Whoa, wtf?”
- Like super early this morning the cat woke me up to give her more food (as her fat ass does quite often) and I stumbled out into the dark great room feeling momentarily confused: where am I? Why is this room so big?
- I don’t know. It’s weird. You can take the girl out of the ghetto, but you can’t take the ghetto out of the girl, I guess.
- Decorating is fun though. And expensive.
- Soooo much laundry.
- Soooo many crumbs. These kids are messy.
- I’ve been cooking a lot, which is surprisingly enjoyable.
- I feel like I live at the grocery store.
- The family room/cable situation has helped everyone feel much more relaxed.
- Still no word on the internet/wifi situation.
- Busy, busy, busy.
- We are bringing on another full-time employee.
- Busy season is just around the corner.
- I think we are going to have the firm’s holiday party at my house, which is both exciting and stressful.
- Shopaholic. I had three packages of Lularoe waiting for me when I got into the office this morning. Ha.
- I’m not on my phone/on the internet much anymore.
- Trying to spend more time with friends/working on relationships.
- Bullet journaling all the things. It has been helpful.