- Today we went to the Georgia Aquarium and two penguins were fucking. It was hilarious.
- I had a fried green tomato on my burger and it was delicious. Omg.
- The ferris wheel was much fun. We had an amazing view of the city.
- We fucked against our hotel window with a view of downtown from the 27th floor and it was hot/amazing/awesome/would do again.
- We had a fancy pants dinner at a rooftop European restaurant.
- We had amazing conversation over drinks tonight.
- Oh hey, we opened a joint bank account before we left Saint Louis, which is exciting omg, but we have been joking about it and so now we are watching the Portlandia episode where the bank chick advises against opening a joint account. 😚
- That’s so Jenn and Grant. Ha!!
- I had Escargot today!! It was good, but chewy. I don’t know that I’d do it again.
- I kept thinking about little snails. 🐌
- There has been much booze. Much. So much that D spilled two glasses of wine earlier and I lol’d.
- I can’t wait to marry him. He makes me laugh. He makes me so happy. ❤️
- Pretty sure we decided to get a Persian cat. Yes!!
Pics from tonight –