The weekend of drinking festivals is upon us. Tonight was a wine tasting festival at the Missouri Botanical Garden. It was a good time. I discovered some great new wines there. And then I ate my weight in Thai food.
Anyway, it’s 11:23 pm on Friday night and I’m waiting for my meds to kick in. Dave is already asleep, so I figured now was a good time for an update post.
Since D is snoring, I guess I shall talk to you, my dear blog readers. (is anyone reading? if so, hi!)
- There is a big change on the horizon for the law firm. It’s bittersweet. Sorry to vague blog, but that’s all I feel comfortable saying for now.
- 2 mile run tomorrow followed by much beer. Microfest!
- When I die, I want to be cremated and put into one of those biodegradable urns that turns into a tree.
- Dave and I spent a great deal of time today discussing our Myers-Briggs results. He is an ENTP and I am an INFJ. It has been interesting reading the descriptions, comparing ourselves, and analyzing various aspects of our relationship. They’re pretty dead on a lot of the time.
- This is going to be a great summer for concerts. So far we have tickets for: DMB, The Joy Formidable, Garbage, and Blink-182. I surprised Dave with backstage passes to the Blink show. His reaction was so worth it. I’m so excited!
- I’m up to 45 second planks for the challenge, and holy fuck… I believe tomorrow is 60 seconds.
- I have more that I want to write about, but my cat is literally attacking my Macbook to get me to stop typing. It’s cuddle time, it seems.
Good night. xoxo