This entry was posted in
- Helping people makes me happy.
- My kid is a total weirdo and I love it. If he wasn’t weird, I think I’d be disappointed.
- There are people here who are awesome and I’m happy to know. People who make my life better.
- I refer to moving to the suburbs as moving to the country.
- I’m excited about moving to the country.
- The weather was so nice today that people like lost it. Everyone was dressed in summer clothes and the traffic going into Forest Park was fucking insane.
- But wow did it feel good to drive around with the sunroof open.
- I’m struggling with my political identity lately.
- Speaking of politics…In my old journal from 1996, I read about how excited I was to go to a Bob Dole rally. I fucking loved Bob Dole back in the day.
- I made a lot of progress on my purging project today. Well until two creepers at the bus stop kept staring me down, and then I had to stop taking trips to the dumpster.
- I’m dying to see The Witch. Dave said he would take me to see it in the Five Star Lounge.
- I just finished The Ice Twins and it was pretty fucking good. 18/52
- My mileage for February is pathetic. I think I’m at 7/29 miles. Not good.
- But I ran over two miles today. It’s not much, but it’s a start.
- Comparison is the thief of joy.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: