This entry was posted in
- I’m feeling quite shitty today. Some sort of virus combined with arthritis flare up = blah.
- But I woke up and ran a few miles anyway. Because balls to the wall, baby.
- That used up my remaining energy for the day.
- I’m in bed and cuddled up with my cat, which is my favorite form of self-care.
- How do you know if you’re having a mid-life crisis?
- I want to take a glassblowing class. I found one I’m thinking of signing up for. (Thanks to Melissa for the inspiration).
- I wish I could stop obsessing over every little flaw I see in myself.
- Despite all of this, I’m happy. Just mentally and physically exhausted.
- I’d probably benefit from taking the Lexapro, but I’m not going to take the Lexapro.