You are 34, not 24. You can’t drink all the things and then bounce right back the next day. You will feel like shit all day because of it, and the 4-year-old doesn’t care. You will still be required to roller skate and play super hero squad . Suck it up, sweetheart.
Face it: You’re old.
Paul likes the cover of Fat Bottomed Girls. It’s a good song for sure. I don’t have a fat bottom, but the irony of my bf singing this song is not lost on me.
Made another friend. He’s 59. Used to be a swinger. I was like lol me too! All the stories. This is fun.
My boyfriend’s new band is playing their first show tonight. I’m kind of drunk and at some bar. I have a new friend named Paul. He’s like 60. The guy on the other side of me…his son is getting out of prison tomorrow. I’m kind of drunk. Live blogging!
Despite having a sick kid on my hands today, I have accomplished quite a bit, which makes me happy. I’m super stressed nowadays with work and personal obligations, and I feel like I have made some progress in getting my life back under control these past two days. Today I have so far:
- Resolved the issue of the $17,000.00 bill. I don’t owe it. Insurance is paying. *win*
- Set up payments on one of my many other medical bills that I do actually owe. *fail*
- Waited on hold for an hour (not kidding) to speak to a representative at Anthem about my new insurance plan. Should have all that resolved by Friday, so that I can see my new rheumatologist on Tuesday. Good thing too, because my knee is swollen yet again.
- Went to the office and did a few things that absolutely had to be dealt with today.
- Purchased a new work laptop. My old one died last week after 3 years of heavy use. I guess I can’t complain. I got a much better one this time.
- Set up an appointment to have my car serviced next week.
- Set up a dental appointment.
- Finally bought Jackson a pair of headphones. This was the best $20 I have ever spent.
- Purchased my ticket to Wolpertinger 2014 on Sunday.
- Set up a babysitter for #9.
Now if I can just convince myself to go run those three miles. I need a workout buddy.
I just had my first experience with a middle of the night trip to the drug store to get meds for my sick kid. I hope the meds kick in soon. I’m tired. Why do the symptoms always first appear in the middle of the night?
Actually having to take the sick 4-year-old with you sucks. Especially when it’s 14 degrees outside. This is one of those times when it really sucks being divorced.